Below are some of the services related to Planning and Day of Coordination Elizabeth’s Events has to offer! You can also contact us for a custom job if you don’t see what exactly you need!!
Wedding Planning Services:
Creating a timeline and monthly goals for keeping on track
Unlimited emails, messaging and face to face meetings
Finding and booking the perfect vendors for your wedding and style
Negotiating vendor contracts
Researching and planning of appointments to view venues and meet with vendors before booking
Developing a wedding theme and color
Locating decorations, linens, flatware, etc.
Reception planning (order of events, seating charts, table arrangements)
Reception music and tech
- Creating and maintaining a budget throughout the planning process
Day of Wedding Services:
Rehearsal dinner coordination
Day Of Timeline Creation
Reception and ceremony set up (With Addition of Assistant)
- Wedding party arrival coordination
- Assistance with gown and jewelry
Line ups and cues for ceremony processional and reception introductions
Vendor check ins
On the spot problem solving
Send off coordination
Reception and ceremony break down (With Addition of Assistant)
Elopement / Small Weddings Package [Weddings of less than 50 people]:
- Day of Coordination
- Charger Plates, Dinner Plates, Glasses
- Choice between 3 centerpiece setups
- Choice between 3 ceremony setups
- Setup and Breakdown of all of the above
Pricing (starting at):
- $2000 – Full Service Planning AND Day of Coordination plus Rehearsal Dinner
- $1,400- Partial Planning (You book the venue, find dress, and book photographer from choices) AND Day of Coordination plus Rehearsal Dinner
- $1,000- Day of Coordination plus Rehearsal Dinner
- $1,200- Elopement / Small Weddings Package [Price can be altered depending on exact number of guests and needs]
Elizabeth’s Events also works on other social and corporate events including but not limited to the list below. Please contact for an individualized quote based on size and scope of work. These events start at $400 and go up.
- Birthday Parties
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Retirement Parties
- Baby Showers
- Product Launches
To save clients the hassle of having to buy expensive decor and then be left with it after the event has ended, Elizabeth’s events offers rentals on many of the most used wedding and event items. We have votives, hurricane candle holders for floating candles, chalkboards, toasting glasses, wedding signs and more as our inventory is constantly growing.
We offer rentals to ALL brides whether you have booked a wedding with us or not! Every bride deserves affordable wedding options.
Discounts available for remaining spring 2018 dates!
Please inquire for more information either by phone (304-920-9825) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). I look forward to speaking with you!
*Photo by Ariel Kaitlin Photography*